By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What if Nintendo made a mature title, and I accidentally locked the thread?

Boy do I have mod egg on my face, I just locked when I meant to quote. So until I can get Wii_Gamer to unlock it, I guess this will be the new place that discussion? I was attempting to answer the post about Geist. I was thinking about that game. Not only did Nintendo publish it, but Myamoto worked with them on the development of the game too. So that's probably Nintendo's closest forray into M territory. Once again, I'm an idiot

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Oh, lol, I was wondering why it got locked

Accidents happen Stof, don't be so hard on yourself. As for Mature Nintendo games, I don't we will ever see Nintendo of Japan doing a mature themed game. I could see Nintendo of America's internal teams doing such a title. The cancelled Gamecube game Raven Blade comes to mind. So If a mature themed Nintendo game is released, my bet would be that it would come from Retro Studios.

Oringal thread back open