By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Steel 2 has no multiplayer?

I'm not big on multiplayer but I like to have the option there just in case. Bad move Ubisoft. Probably won't stop it from selling 500k+ though.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

I think the game will be really good regardless but I still think Ubisoft would be better off delaying the game for June 2010 and putting in a solid local multiplayer..

I'll most likely buy it regardless because I'm loving the concept so unless they screw it up royally.. But anyway.. Multiplayer or not I think it'll at least match the sales of the original Red Steel which stands at something like 1.1 Million

Gamerace said:
This is an unexpected boon for The Conduit. Doubly so if CoD:MW2 also doesn't come to Wii. Conduit could break 2m then with no competition.

However, I'll be very disappointed as my son and I play a lot of the split-screen RS multiplayer. And what could be more fun than slicing up someone you love?

Aren't you forgetting the Conduit is coming out in two months, and those aren't?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

@ LordTheNightKnight: You forget that Wii games sell over time so holiday sales will be important to The Conduit's lifetime sales.

puffy said:
@ LordTheNightKnight: You forget that Wii games sell over time so holiday sales will be important to The Conduit's lifetime sales.

That isn't the same as cutting into sales, which is affected by release date.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
puffy said:

It is when your the only game in town (only T rated great online FPS) until something else comes to take your crown away.   As it stands now Conduit has a chance at becoming one of the 'must own' Wii titles along with Brawl and Kart and might see evergreen sales - at least until a better FPS comes along.

I don't care as much about multi-player -- my son is 6.

I just hope it is a good solid game.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Gamerace said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
puffy said:

It is when your the only game in town (only T rated great online FPS) until something else comes to take your crown away.   As it stands now Conduit has a chance at becoming one of the 'must own' Wii titles along with Brawl and Kart and might see evergreen sales - at least until a better FPS comes along.

Everygreen doesn't work that way.