By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Namco is trying to surpass Mama .... Oh noes!!!

That steak looks last gen.

Around the Network
Dark_Rulez89 said:
That steak looks last gen.

As does Namco.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Soriku said:
Veder Juda said:
Hey Namco, you want to outsell Cooking Mama? Here's a suggestion: put out a real Soul Calibur game on the Wii! Geez, they're putting out one on the PSP, alongside Tekken 6, and the Wii gets this crap!

Wii has Tales of Graces which is better than those combined.

There is much truth to this.

However they still should have put those games on the Wii by now.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
Veder Juda said:
Hey Namco, you want to outsell Cooking Mama? Here's a suggestion: put out a real Soul Calibur game on the Wii! Geez, they're putting out one on the PSP, alongside Tekken 6, and the Wii gets this crap!

Wii has Tales of Graces which is better than those combined.

If I want Soul Calibur or Tekken (both fighters), what good is it to tell me to wait for Tales of Graces (a JRPG)?  Now if Tekken was coming to the Wii, I could understand someone telling me to buy that instead of Soul Calibur.

P.S: I am getting Tales of Graces, but I agree with Mr. Awesome Avatar there that (a real) Soul Calibur or Tekken should've been on the Wii by now.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.

Mama will not be pleased.

Around the Network

I've just beaten a level in the real life version of that game, lol.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here