By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you a happy gamer?

Do you feel you get the best of your gaming console?

Are you a troll because you are a sad gamer?

Do you get your daily gamer fix?

which are the happier Hd gamers or wii gamers?

Personally, with the purchase of my x360 i feel like my gaming experiance is 90% satisfied the other 10% might come from some wii games that interest me (no more heroes, little king story), saddly warhawk( best game ever) has being crashing lately since I installed the new firmware, but my x360 was there to cheer me up (mass effect, castle crashers). Since I'm done with school and I don't work right now, I have plenty of time to game and that's exactly what I am doing. Right now I personally think the Hd gamers are the happier due to the lack of new big realeses on the wii since december.

what about you!

Chapset From MTL

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Pretty happy, yeah. Between my Wii and DS (and GameCube collection), i have a wide variety of games of all tastes, easy and hard, long and short, silly and serious, and everything in between. The future of Wii and DS is looking bright, and all i need is more time to play.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

My Wii is not getting much use right now =/
DS is getting used (DSi lol)
My PC is getting A LOT of use, TF2 is addicting =o

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:

I have TF2 on my ps3 and it's a really fun game when it's not lagging but Valve doesn't seem to care about us console gamers since TF2 on Pc got alot more stuff then the console version

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

My PS3 is keeping me very happy :)

I'm playing through Final Fantasy X again

Around the Network
chapset said:
DaveD said:

I have TF2 on my ps3 and it's a really fun game when it's not lagging but Valve doesn't seem to care about us console gamers since TF2 on Pc got alot more stuff then the console version

PS3 port was done by a different company I think, 360 was done by Valve though.

(I checked) Yeah, PS3 one by EA.

PC one most updated by far

360 rarely updated

PS3 never updated...

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:
chapset said:
DaveD said:

360 rarely updated

PS3 never updated...

had I new I would have get it on my 360, I hope they will update it some day

Extremely Happy, I have a ton of games that I havent even played yet just sitting in the case waiting to be opened. I feel with the consoles I own this generation, It doesnt get any better than this.

I'm quite content will my Wii and DS right now. Have more games than I have time to play and there's many more coming out that I'm interested in.

My only unhappiness is I'll probably need to play Dragon's Age on 360 when I'd rather use PC.

chapset said:
DaveD said:
chapset said:
DaveD said:

360 rarely updated

PS3 never updated...

had I new I would have get it on my 360, I hope they will update it some day

360 still isn't that updated, but more than PS3. It has some of the bugs still unpatched that are patched in the PC version, and the unlocakble weapons cost money, when they are free (just get the class's achievements) on the PC version