By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there ANYTHING to look forward to on 360 this year???

Alright guys, contrary to what some may think, I'm not a blind fan boy. I own a Ps3 and a 360. 360 used to be my favorite, but I've gotten really bored of it lately. Anyways, I just bought a flatscreen HDTV and have my Ps3 hooked up to it right now. Are there any GOOD games (that means Ninja Blade does not count) coming out for 360 in 2009 that I won't be able to play on Ps3? Will there be any reason for me to even hook up the 360 again now that I got a Ps3?

I dont like Halo games. I own Halo 3 and Halo Wars, and found that they both got really stale after a couple days. Lost Planet 2 from CAPCOM looks really good, but I doubt it will be released this year. Alan Wake looks kind of meh..Id rather be playing Uncharted 2 since they will probably both come out around the same time.

Help me out here.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Id wait until after E3 before asking that question. Im sure MS will drop a few surprises.

Yeah, I think it's gonna be announced at E3 2009. Plus there is the Halo game, and some great multiplats.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Sorry Onni..I dont usually follow e3... do they usually announce games at E3 that come out in the same year?

From what ive seen, it usually takes a long while for games to come out after being announced.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

I'll help you out, quit posting troll threads...

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Yeah, I think it's gonna be announced at E3 2009. Plus there is the Halo game, and some great multiplats.

Dude, did you even read my post? I'm not interested in another Halo rendition, and I dont care about multiplats since I can just play those on my Ps3

The only game that has me going crazy and I hope it releases on time, it is Halo 3: ODST! I want that game in my Halo collection!

infamous8 said:
Sorry Onni..I dont usually follow e3... do they usually announce games at E3 that come out in the same year?

From what ive seen, it usually takes a long while for games to come out after being announced.

I'm sorry, but your assumption was incorrect. Games can be announced at E3 that are coming out before the end of the year occasionally. Especially ports.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ozsman said:
I'll help you out, quit posting troll threads...

It's not a troll thread.. It's an honest question that I, and all other 360 owners, have the right to ask.

infamous8 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Dude, did you even read my post? I'm not interested in another Halo rendition, and I dont care about multiplats since I can just play those on my Ps3

No, I didn't. I saw your post count, avatar, sig, and overall message and just assumed you were trolling, which you are(or at least flamebaiting). I have no problem with it, which is why I haven't reported you, but stop acting like I'm the badguy here and just accept my opinions for what they are.

NO NO, NO NO NO.