By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new infamous trailer¡¡¡. INCREDIBLE.

okay so i can't have an opinion???

I said uncharted 2 looks great....but infamous looks less than stellar to me.

So please stop going off topic and attacking me personally for exercising free speech.

Around the Network

The music in this game has given me a full hype meter.

CMoney said:
meh.....not really that great.

NOT really my cup of tea. Can't believe all the hype this mediocre looking game is getting.

reminds me of the pre killzone 2 days.....and we all know how bad that turned out

And how did that turn out, exactly? Killzone 2 is an astounding game that lived up to the hype of many gamers. I'm pretty sure that inFAMOUS will live up to the hype of many gamers as well. I know it is looking to be a very outstanding game.

CMoney said:
okay so i can't have an opinion???

I said uncharted 2 looks great....but infamous looks less than stellar to me.

So please stop going off topic and attacking me personally for exercising free speech.

There's a difference between opinions and trolling. And I didn't attack you. All I said was you're bad at being a troll

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Everyone is talking about some music from a trailer, when they should care about the gameplay. I guess this is just the way of the Playstation generation.

Around the Network
N.Genckel said:
Everyone is talking about some music from a trailer, when they should care about the gameplay. I guess this is just the way of the Playstation generation.

Ive praised music in video games since the super nintendo generation. In fact I own over 50 different soundtracks for video games. I dont see whats wrong for liking music in a video game.

N.Genckel said:

What's wrong with that? In game music is awesome........for some games. Something tells me this game doesn't really need any music

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Pretty cool, reminds me of Mirror's Edge.

Ok, I guess nothing is wrong with that. Just proceed caring about the package more than what's in it, it's been working for you so far, amirite?

I like the music.

Music is what makes a lot of games great.....so it enhances gameplay.

Startropics is still my favorite soundtrack of all time