By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new infamous trailer¡¡¡. INCREDIBLE.

I like the graphics, animation and effects. I like the story setting too. However, I can't bring myself to like the gameplay, yet. I know I have to actually PLAY the game to see if I like it, but couldn't they make a trailer where they show something else than blasting random people/mindless thugs?

I've seen a trailer he destroys some kind of vehicles, and I've see him fight a (mindless) garbage monster. I just don't see where the challenge is. When he's fighting those hooded thugs it all seems so random and easy. Sure he is getting shot at and the blood comes out, but he just keeps killing them all from afar, it's just too easy. No strategy involved, and the villians seem too underpowered against him.

Some previews have said you upgrade your powers and you can take different paths and change the outcome of the game (good or bad karma) and by doing so you also unlock different kind of powers. I'd like to see more of that, and I'd like to see these powers put to good use. I mean, doesn't Cole have to use any certain power to achieve some goals sometimes or to kill some boss? What they show in the trailer is like you can throw anything at the bad guys and it'll work just fine. I don't want a game I can stay running and blasting away from a distance these incompetent fools who can't keep up with me. I also don't want a game where I can upgrade my powers into an awesome
extravaganza of special effects but I don't really have to use any of them to beat the missions.

Around the Network

Looks awesome.

this is the only trailer so far thats made me even seem remotely interested in this game. music is nice, the crazy atmosphere is nice, but i havent quite figured out what the point of the game is. maybe i havent read enough info, but everything ive seen is him just going around throwing blasts at people. and, like the person above me said, it doesnt seem like its very difficult for him at all. maybe thats just because theyre trailers, though.

Was that NIN/Trent Reznor on vocals? ooh man if Trent Reznor contributed to the Music in this game then it will be even better.

I was a huge fan of Crackdown so much that I would be sad if I didn't own a PS3. Lucky for me I am a PS3 owner aswell and can get this. I love to jump from buildings =p.

Around the Network

Me too my friend

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

meh.....not really that great.

NOT really my cup of tea. Can't believe all the hype this mediocre looking game is getting.

reminds me of the pre killzone 2 days.....and we all know how bad that turned out

CMoney said:

NOT really my cup of tea. Can't believe all the hype this mediocre looking game is getting.

reminds me of the pre killzone 2 days.....and we all know how bad that turned out

Why do u even bother posting.

CMoney said:

Yeah, you're not that good at being a troll

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

This game is looking hot!