By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Bah. New Game + is a royal bitch. I died on the boss of 3-1. First time I've ever died on that boss, and I've fought her five times between friends.

If only I hadn't run out of arrows. I got her down to 2% health or so, charged with Total Protection on as a last resort, and she froze me, allowing her dopplegangers to spam me with that blue shit.

I now have a bloodstain with 116k souls sitting in her lair. It took me forever to get there too. ;_;

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
the 3-2 boss ( Maneater ) is a bitch .. as is the 4-2 lvl

Everyone seems to have trouble with the Maneater but me.  Not sure why, but I found it to be pretty easy.  You just need to go in with a friend to distract him, and avoid getting knocked off the bridge.

Well, I killed him with Demonbrand, so that's only 3-4 clean hits per Maneater, but he still managed to punch me off the cliff 3 times ;) .

I wouldn't do him in body form (if you want to reach pure white in Latria).

How in the hell did you get Demonbrandt before beating 3-2?

And I have never fallen off the bridge during that fight.

Doran is easy to kill... well, he gives you Demonbrand after 1/3-1/2 of his hp anyway

the problem is, that I wasted so many soullvls on being able to use it ;)

edit: just beat 4-2 .. man that place is infested with Black Phantoms - Old Hero is sweet and easy, most of the time he faced the opposite direction and slashed the air

Around the Network

Don't you have to get to 1-4 before being able to get to Doran? Why on earth would you attempt 1-4 before beating 3-2? 0_o

hm? no, the key to the Mausoleum is in 1-1 and so is the Mausoleum

I just finished doing all the -2 stages and haven't really tried a -3 stage yet.

Ooooooh. You must've killed Ostrava? I always keep him alive, until he kills himself near the end of 1-4.

You're a cold hearted bastard, killing Ostrava. =(

Everything you guys are saying right now is gibberish to me. But it sounds so awesome! :(

PS3 Trophies

actually I saved him ? after that he ran around aimlessly, so I left the dungeon .. next time I was there to lvl I saw him killing the enemies down there and when I reached the part the key was lying around in a corner in 1-1 ..

but there are funny things going on in my game .. like some npcs just dieing in the Nexus, although I didn't do anything to them