By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Oh and to update you ameratsu....I'm a level 63 now

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
wenlan said:
@Oni
If you are lucky enough to get that bloody Pure Bladestone (the hardest one in this game) in 4-2, please let my female magician (currently lvl 133, 2nd round) hold whatever weapon using it upgrade to +5 for 1 minute. Thank you thank you thank you :)

I tried 2 hours and got nothing....

Yeah the pure bladestone is a pain to get. still trying for it before hitting new game+. I just need to beat the last boss in world 1 then it will be new game + so im just waiting for that pure bladestone. So once i get it we can trade items for the plat trophy.

I got world 4 to go pure black yesterday, because I was invaded like 10 times. I was racking up the souls. Then an hour later, everything was back to neutral. However, I had not quit the game. I had just gone back to the nexus and explored some other areas.

i have 3 now (1 male royal, 1 female magician, 1 male magician)

i've been lvling up my female magician for the whole weekend and now i am half way through the 2nd round with her.

after i finished the 1st round for the 1st time using the male royal, i realized that i missed too much to use him to get the platinum trophy (pure white, pure black, colorless souls, etc....). and i heard the difficulty of this game is 4th>>3rd>>2nd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1st. so i decided just to use him to get the "Saint's Trophy" because this trophy only take 1 round and i don't need all the miracles for my female magician.

i have all the souls i need except 3 colorless souls (which gonna be challenging for the 2nd round) for the "recovery" miracle.

the problem is, i need to save Saint Urbain. so i summoned some helps to pass 4-1, and then i thought, let me save Saint Urbain by myself, i don't want to bother other gamers just to help me save him, so i went alone. while i was fighting the red phantom to save his butt, i rolled and rolled and used my famous "firestorm" to kill the red phantom. and then i noticed that Saint Urbain was using his famous "Rage of God" to help me. how nice, i didn't realize that the developers designed the game in this way. it must be due to my character has pure white tendency :)

after Saint Urbain defeated the red phantom (yes, he actually did), i realized that, no, he went nuts, he started using Rage of God attacking me :( oh no, i must have hit him by accident..... and no matter how i tried, he refused to go back to Nexus with me. so i officially screwed up my male royal.

that's how i started playing my 3rd one: male magician, just to use him to learn all the miracles and play co-op with some of you guys who is still fighting in the 1st round.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

makingmusic476 said:
I got world 4 to go pure black yesterday, because I was invaded like 10 times. I was racking up the souls. Then an hour later, everything was back to neutral. However, I had not quit the game. I had just gone back to the nexus and explored some other areas.

i think that's becaue i killed that primeval demon......

•     Defeat Primeval Demon. (+3) (once per world per game)

Around the Network

So it's by Miralda where I can get the Penetrator's armor (brushwood armor)! That stuff is so badass. I need it NAO.

lol

wenlan said:
makingmusic476 said:

i think that's becaue i killed that primeval demon......

•     Defeat Primeval Demon. (+3) (once per world per game)

When'd you do that?  0_o

And since the world is now neutral again, how can I fight Satsuki?  Will I ever be able to get the world full white now?

makingmusic476 said:

When'd you do that? 0_o

And since the world is now neutral again, how can I fight Satsuki? Will I ever be able to get the world full white now?

you didn't see me killing that white-silverish sausage?

I know what it looks like. I just didn't see you kill it lol.

I might import after E3