By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

pizzahut451 said:

I heard DS is incredibly hard, and since im a RPG noob (i only played 1 RPG in my life, and thatis fallout 3) im probably gonna have though time playing DS...

Demon's Souls is an RPG with heavy action elements in much the same way that Fallout 3 is an RPG with heavy FPS elements. As far as difficulty, it is hard, but I feel its difficulty is slightly overstated. Its a little more forgiving than most people contend becasue there are shortcuts you can open up in most levels. While you do start over at the beginning of the level if you die, you often do not have to play through the whole level again. The online component also makes it a lot easier because you can watch the strategies of other players and learn from them. If you pick it up, I'd be willing to help you or anyone else for that matter. I finally got my platinum for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, so I'm willing to play some Demon's Souls again.

I just realized you were looking at picking up the EU version. I have the NA version, so I could not help you. I'd be willing to help anyone with the NA version though.

Around the Network

Finished it. Top game beats out Uncharted 2 LBP and MGS4 some how.

Ynwa.

i remember i was on this thread everyday to go on to plat on of my fav games this gen, this thread rulez lol xD

Urgent!!!:

Can somebody help me!? After having this game since it's initial NA launch, I'm about to plat this sucker. But there's an issue.

Pure. Fucking. Bladestone.

I have farmed 4-2 pure black w/ souls sucker and have come to the conclusion that probability hates me.

PLEASE!!! If anyone wants to trade/or straight up give me one, I will suck yo dick be very happy.

Umbasa have mercy!!!

theres no way your going to find anyone with a spare lol....just keep at it, oh, and lck has nothing to do with it lol

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:

theres no way your going to find anyone with a spare lol....just keep at it, oh, and lck has nothing to do with it lol

BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A F**KING YEAR!!!

I think there's a glitch that makes it impossible for me. Plz trade

patapon said:
Urgent!!!:

Can somebody help me!? After having this game since it's initial NA launch, I'm about to plat this sucker. But there's an issue.

I have farmed 4-2 pure black w/ souls sucker and have come to the conclusion that probability hates me.

PLEASE!!! If anyone wants to trade/or straight up give me one, I will suck yo dick be very happy.

Umbasa have mercy!!!

I don't have a Pure Bladestone, but I do have a Sharp Uchigatana that I can lend to you so you can get the Bladestone Trophy. I have the NA version as well, but I'm a bit high levelled (210).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
patapon said:
Urgent!!!:

Umbasa have mercy!!!

I don't have a Pure Bladestone, but I do have a Sharp Uchigatana that I can lend to you so you can get the Bladestone Trophy. I have the NA version as well, but I'm a bit high levelled (210).

THANK UMBASA!!! (and you!)

I think my soul level is 170 or around there... I have the NA version as well...  Question: Can I just hold it for a few moments and then it gives me the trophy?

patapon said:
lestatdark said:
patapon said:
Urgent!!!:

Umbasa have mercy!!!

I think my soul level is 170 or around there... I have the NA version as well...  Question: Can I just hold it for a few moments and then it gives me the trophy?

Yes, it works for every Weapon/Item/Equipment related trophy, hold it for a few moments and the trophy pops up.

You need to be at least SL 190 to trade with me (or I need to de-level to 180). I can only go into the game tomorrow (as i'm not near my PS3 today).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
patapon said:
lestatdark said:
patapon said:
Urgent!!!:

Umbasa have mercy!!!

Yes, it works for every Weapon/Item/Equipment related trophy, hold it for a few moments and the trophy pops up.

You need to be at least SL 190 to trade with me (or I need to de-level to 180). I can only go into the game tomorrow (as i'm not near my PS3 today).

Hmm... I can't get to my ps tripplz until sunday... I'll need to do some power leveling I guess! Will sometime sunday work?!