By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

As EncodedNybble said, chunks of cloudstone are pretty rare, because it seems that there's an odd glitch about the drops for chunks. It's easier to get pures than chunks of cloudstone.

Adjudicator is globaly recognized as the easiest boss of the game. Even if you get hit by it's sword, it takes very few health, even at NG+. The only damaging attack that he has is his tongue attack when you're in the upper level.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
As EncodedNybble said, chunks of cloudstone are pretty rare, because it seems that there's an odd glitch about the drops for chunks. It's easier to get pures than chunks of cloudstone.

Adjudicator is globaly recognized as the easiest boss of the game. Even if you get hit by it's sword, it takes very few health, even at NG+. The only damaging attack that he has is his tongue attack when you're in the upper level.

I think I have 5 chunks and one pure. Maybe the glitch isn't present in my game xD

All I did was snipe the Adjudicator's head 6 times. He got me once with his tongue which surprised me but it still didn't do much damage.

Nice :D you're having good luck with stones, don't waste it!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark

Wait what?

Maybe I was doing it wrong, adjudicator always killed me in one hit.

Oh, maybe that's because I was at 30% or weaker with morion blade and CRR so that I can 2 hit him with my dagger (and every boss for that matter, I usually do all levels at that state to make things faster)

Yeah, probably that was the problem, I always fought bosses at maximum health, except the dragons which I used that trick.

Didn't you had trouble with that strategy against False King Allant?

Current PC Build

Around the Network

@lestatdark

Made things a little harder but fun.

Allant wasn't too bad, one arrow in the back at the start of the match put him at 1/2 - 2/3 health. Then just need to dodge a little here and there.

Penetrator took like 15 seconds :)

Nice :)

I have to try that strategy when I go back to the game, sounds pretty fun, I wonder how it will work with my Dragon Bone Smasher :P

Current PC Build

@lestatdark

Unrelated to DS question for you, but I figured you'd be checking this thread.

Just beat uncharted 2 on hard (w00t). To get my crushing trophy do I have to start a new game (this is what I did on the first uncharted and when I made a new game it asked if I wanted to import the same data), or can I start from chapter 1 via the "chapters" selection and just go from there?

I'm also assuming I can't use weapons and tweaks from the shop until I beat crushing first right?

Just asking.

Just got the platinum

Thankx guys (specially you lestat), couldn't have done it without you all

Demon's Souls wiki was a big help too.

looking fwd to invade ur worlds :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Does playing online affect your world tendency?