By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Well, I'm not sure what levels he might summon you from. I just know it's not limited to just 3-3.

So I just got on, expecting to see both you and Alic playing, but no. It's just me.

=(

Around the Network
axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
Well, I'm not sure what levels he might summon you from. I just know it's not limited to just 3-3.

So I just got on, expecting to see both you and Alic playing, but no. It's just me.

=(

I left my PS3 at a friends house. I was out with friends at WH and didn't get around to getting over there to get my system back. >:/

Curse you...

I must say, the PSP thread seems like far more work than my ps3 thread. xD

Oh yes.

And I need to add those new NIS games to the ps3 list at some point.

what game can i get a Plat fast

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
I see how it is. =/

lol. It's alright.

We can do 4-1 tonight.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Been busy today.. just finished 2-1, 2-2, killed Scirvir the Wanderer in 2-2 Black World for Talisman of Beasts, Got the Keel Smasher and did the event with Scirvir the Wanderer in 2-2 Pure White World, upgraded my bow to Viscous Compound Long Bow +3, upgraded my Winged Spear to Moon Winged Spear + 2 and my purple shield to + 7. What a day.. Oh and hit Lvl 47.

Calling it a day for now...

i can only find asian/chinese version....anyone know where i can find korean version....the korean versions are so expensive on ebay...asking for $85....god damn....seriously...i'm not paying that much for a game....

yes i am a stupid gook...that's why i'm looking for the korean version

Just came in the mail today, excited to get into some RPG goodness. Too bad I have to go to work right away.

PSN - Chefsean2006

KLucifer said:

i can only find asian/chinese version....anyone know where i can find korean version....the korean versions are so expensive on ebay...asking for $85....god damn....seriously...i'm not paying that much for a game....

yes i am a stupid gook...that's why i'm looking for the korean version

Asian/Chinese is also in English as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.