By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

lestatdark said:
Nice :D with that much Dexterity, my Sharp Uchigatana +5 should do about 380. I love Uchigatanas, even though they break like straws >_<

Makoto Sword > All

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
Nice :D with that much Dexterity, my Sharp Uchigatana +5 should do about 380. I love Uchigatanas, even though they break like straws >_<

Makoto Sword > All

Why? :| Makoto Sword has fixed damage (300 at +5), and bleeding only does a significant deal when playing on PvP 

Sharp Uchigatana +5 > All asian swords :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Yeah, fixed damage weapons = ok for first game and sucky for all other playthroughs.

Well, it depends on what fixed damage weapon it is. Northern Regalia's 540 attack, 270 magical is hardly overthrown by any growing weapon.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:

Makoto Sword > All

Why? :| Makoto Sword has fixed damage (300 at +5), and bleeding only does a significant deal when playing on PvP 

Its makes you look cool

I could care less about the "technical stuff"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:

Makoto Sword > All

Its makes you look cool

I could care less about the "technical stuff"

What about the 3% HP loss per second technical stuff then? :P

Current PC Build

Unrefined fools, Blueblood sword is for the elegant warriors.

aleusianacht88 said:

Blueblood sword is a very good Sword, especially since the stamina drain for it isn't very large, it allows for some pretty countering and comboing. That being said, you need a fairly hefty amount of Luck to pull of some good damage on the Blueblood, especially against high-tiered PvP combatants or NG+ enemies, at least 45.

That's why I prefer Northern Regalia, Dragon Bone Smasher or Dual Uchigatana Wielding (The way of the samurai), it's more effective on the long run :) 

Current PC Build

I still like my Crescent Falchion +5. It's much faster than a Uchigatana, has a great R2 attack, and greater durability. Anyways, my character doesn't focus that much on weapons, so ...

lestatdark said:
aleusianacht88 said:

Blueblood sword is a very good Sword, especially since the stamina drain for it isn't very large, it allows for some pretty countering and comboing. That being said, you need a fairly hefty amount of Luck to pull of some good damage on the Blueblood, especially against high-tiered PvP combatants or NG+ enemies, at least 45.

That's why I prefer Northern Regalia, Dragon Bone Smasher or Dual Uchigatana Wielding (The way of the samurai), it's more effective on the long run :) 

luck is a good trait to have, imagine everything you kill dropping an item...it can happen.