By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Remember, I'm only 33.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Yeah but makingmusic is like level 40 bajillion something now. We need to slow that guy down... I'll just slip into this black phantom suit and...

axumblade said:
Oniichan said:
axumblade said:
w00t. I'm level 45 and I have now beaten 1-1,1-2,2-1,3-1,4-1. and I absolutely HATE the camera angles in 2-2. I have almost beaten that f**king flamelurker a few times but the camera got caught on the freaking columns.

also, @Oniichan, the stupid O-faced things in 4-2 are terrible for leveling up. Nowhere near enough souls come from it.

O things?.. what you do is go into that chamber which has the altar or something in the middle with the black shade thing that summons the ghost walkers. Stand up there and shoot him with the bow and its like 4k+ souls in 1-2 shots. Rince and repeat. Can be done in like 2 mins.

Im holding off all the level 1 bosses atm as im going to go into the pure black world to kill Black Phantom Scirvir for some goodies and hopefull get a 'Colorless Demon's Soul' from the Primeval Demon. Fingers crossed.. though i should make a long sword of searching incase.

Oooh! Magic isn't that effective against them. I'll try with the bow and arrows. I'm used to using magic on the enemies. x.o

yeah you just ignore those white ghosts and shoot the black shade thingo and they all die when he goes down giving you alot of souls. BTW im level 43 now. I might cap myself at 70 still deciding as last night i played a few games with people who were level 207 and 420. o.0

Alic0004 said:

Yeah but makingmusic is like level 40 bajillion something now. We need to slow that guy down... I'll just slip into this black phantom suit and...

Stupid. It's alright though, he sucks at this game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Can he lose levels by dying? :)

Around the Network

I see how it is. =/

*cries*

Oooh. I thought you said "if you didn't suck" lol.

hmm... maybe you were waking up from the matrix?

axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
Oooh. I thought you said "if you didn't suck" lol.

lol naw. Only thing I see I see that might be a problem is that you like to fall down holes.

On another strange note, when I put down the blue stone one time, I was thrown into this weird level where I had this long tube over my characters head...I have to say it was rather odd. Perhaps I'm just not used to playing online multiplayer. lol.

Was it in world 3?  From what I've heard, the 3-3 boss summons somebody that has dropped a blue stone in 3-2 or 3-3 as a black phantom to fight whoever is fighting the boss.   This may have happened to you.