By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

lestatdark said:
sabby_e17 said:
Should I buy a Long Sword?

You should keep the Dragon Long Sword in 2-2, don't waste your souls buying weapons, it's not necessary ;

Can you upgrade the dragon long sword to the Morion Blade?

And if you can, wouldn't finding the materials for Long Sword be easier?

Around the Network

^wiki my friend, use the wiki!

sabby_e17 said:
lestatdark said:
sabby_e17 said:
Should I buy a Long Sword?

You should keep the Dragon Long Sword in 2-2, don't waste your souls buying weapons, it's not necessary ;

Can you upgrade the dragon long sword to the Morion Blade?

And if you can, wouldn't finding the materials for Long Sword be easier?

You can't upgrade the Dragon Long Sword or any of the Prefix weapons to the unique weapons, since the path for Prefix Weapons ends in +5

You'll find a lot of other weapons in the stages that can be upgraded, without the need for buying them, as they are usually worth more souls than they should. Also, Morion Blade takes a lot of materials to be made, because it only can be made from these weapons: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/morion-blade

If you really must buy any weapon to make the Morion Blade, make sure it is the Short Sword, because that's the one who needs the least amount of Hardstones, both in Shard, Large Shard and Chunk form, to get to +8 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Arg I hve pwwt in 2 as I got the DBS but scirvir is nowhere to be found. I want my pure greystone!

Do you have 100% White Tendency in world 2? The same thing happened to me when I did White Tendency in world 2, mainly because the DBS appears at 90% White Tendency and Scirvir at 100% White Tendency. Have you died anytime on world 2?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I did have pwwt when I got my DBS I did however on accident load this profile while online and it messed with my world tendencies so maybe that nudged world 2 down a tad.

I still need to farm chunks of greystone so maybe I will get lucky and they will drop a pure.

Almost at plat. Got the miracles yesterday. Need to beat world 5 for weapons and spells today. All that is left is bladestone, marrowstone, cloudstone and greystone. If someone would be so kind as letting me borrow those 4 weapons then I could get my plat today but of I have to farm it might be another day or two.

I hate that playing online messes with your WT and I hate the whole have to be in body form to coop, etc. They kinda messed up with the online in those aspects of you ask me. Actually the whole body for
/soul form doesn't make too much sense wither.

Anyway time to eat and start farming stones later.

Well, that's what happened then, online brings down a lot of your tendency as all other player's tendencies are also taken into account. Most of the time when I played online, tendencies are either neutral or slightly white.

Never have I seen a black tendency unless I die a lot online, and even then, it doesn't last much, especially if I leave the world >_

Current PC Build

Yeah the body/soul thing made sense in the context of the plot but I made coop not as streamlined as it should be.

YAY!!! Finally, Platinum! Collecting those Suckerstone chunks was a pain in the ass! So happy now, moving on to Valkyria Chronicles, it's been unwrapped for a week now

Man the worms have dropped about 25 shards of greystone not a single chunk or pure