By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

zuvuyeay said:
sabby_e17 said:
gekkokamen said:
@sabby_e17

If you've been reading the thread, you'll know by now the Purple Flame Shield is one of the two best shields in the game. Upgrade now!

Ok. Now I gotta go find some stones...

i don't know enough about th game but i don't think the spiked shield is one of the major ones,

it helps as weapon though and i will continue to upgrade it all the way and see what happens,i'm sure there is room for two shileds in my armoury

You can carry lots of shields in your inventory, but the two most important ones for the entire game is the Purple Flame Shield +10 and the Dark Silver Shield +5, trust me ;)

@sabby_e17

You should get a lot of Hardstones from the Crystal Geckos in World 1 and in 2-1, 2-2. If you farm of them you'll gain enough stones to get a PFS +10 very fast.

@EncodedNybble

There are tons of Chunks of Dragonstone at the lava river on the bottom of 2-2. There's at least 6 chunks there, almost enough to get you to Dragon +5 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
OMG I'm desperate... I've resurrected countless Blue Phantoms, I've slain 2 Black Phantoms and I'm still at like Neutral CT, damn Friend's Ring!!! >_>

Why don't you wait around for invaders? Killing a BP will net you a 40% boost towards white. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
routsounmanman said:
OMG I'm desperate... I've resurrected countless Blue Phantoms, I've slain 2 Black Phantoms and I'm still at like Neutral CT, damn Friend's Ring!!! >_>

Why don't you wait around for invaders? Killing a BP will net you a 40% boost towards white. 

I think I might do just that... What's the best world to get invaded? (I mean with the highest chance to be invaded)

routsounmanman said:
lestatdark said:
routsounmanman said:

I think I might do just that... What's the best world to get invaded? (I mean with the highest chance to be invaded)

1-4 has a high rate of invasions. At level 134, I got invaded 5 in 30 minutes, which is more than plenty to get to Pure White CT. Also, 4-1 and 4-2 are good for waiting for invasions. Don't wait around in 5-2, there are a lot invasions going on, but it's really crappy to do PvP there >_<

Current PC Build

can people invade anywhere or do they just prefer those places?

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

@zuvuyeay

People can invade anywhere. It has happened to me when I was fighting Garl Vinland, I was majorly pissed off has I got stuck in the path between the Invader and Garl and couldn't move anywhere.

It's just that most people prefer those places, for commodoty (they have large areas that can provide for a decent combat) and most of them have areas away from high ledges that could lead Black Phantoms to their death and a loss in their Soul Levels as well

Current PC Build

Okay, thnx lestatdark, I'm going to Freke now, Firestorm may come in handy...

@routsounmanman

Good luck with invading ;) Firestorm can help a lot, but try to surprise your enemy first, don't wear the Kris Blade nor the Talisman first handedly, wait until they are near, or surprise them around corners. That way they won't know what's coming xD

I've defeated lots of Blue Phantoms that way, when I was invading, mainly because Black Phantoms rarely use magic outside Poison Cloud/Death Cloud

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
@zuvuyeay

People can invade anywhere. It has happened to me when I was fighting Garl Vinland, I was majorly pissed off has I got stuck in the path between the Invader and Garl and couldn't move anywhere.

It's just that most people prefer those places, for commodoty (they have large areas that can provide for a decent combat) and most of them have areas away from high ledges that could lead Black Phantoms to their death and a loss in their Soul Levels as well

I got invaded just upon entering 2-1!!! Pissed me off. Guy just comes running up behind me while im buying ores from the guy sitting and Meat Cleavers my ass!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

As soon as I beat world 3 and world 5 here on my NG+ I'll be able to get all spells and all unique weapons.

With a little bit of luck (to get pure bladestone and chunks of cloudstone), that'll leave only my miracles trophy left.