By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Oh hrm I guess it is because i don't have the red stone yet :) ok got it

Around the Network

We had a power failure (it happens here)

A few hours later I started up again and now the game is telling me that my save data is

corrupted..........54hrs gone like that

I hated the auto save functionality from the start coze i knew alot can go wrong

Add the ability of not being able to back up ur save file = stupidest thing ever (specially in a long RPG game)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

A few hours later I started up again and now the game is telling me that my save data is

I hated the auto save functionality from the start coze i knew alot can go wrong

Add the ability of not being able to back up ur save file = stupidest thing ever (specially in a long RPG game)

Geez, sorry to hear that Nen :S I know how that feels :/

Are you still going to start it all over again? 

@Gekkokamen

Yeah, as Luvtospooge said, there have been many people doing the Soulsucker trick to level up to 712. I think that takes all of the fun in the game, even though there are still some purists who like to do it the right way (there's a video on youtube of a guy who's at NG56+ and he's level 620, i'll try to find it.

@EncodedNybble

I know how tedious getting the Pure Bladestone is >_< Have you been using the Large Sword of Searching? Also, from which Black Skeleton are you farming from, the Black Phantom one or the Hidden Passage one? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@nen-suer

OMG I feel so sorry for you right now

But don't give up on DS! Pick a different character / build and start over! You'll get to where you were in half the time now.

Oooopsie!

Around the Network

wow corrupted file on a game like this,

that is just too painful,i don't think i could cope,i'd have to move onto WKC

Above & Beyond

@nen-suer power corrupts... XD

seriously, get a UPS or some kind of battery backup for your PS3, it will not only save your from saves corruption, it will also keep your PS3 from frying itself!

@lestatdark the bp dual katana I was farming. Will continue in ng+

got friend ring. Working on for ring Noe.

Then just old king,penetrator, false king, dragon and end boss left until ng+ woot!

lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:

Geez, sorry to hear that Nen :S I know how that feels :/

Are you still going to start it all over again? 

No man, i need a break

Cant look at the game anymore

First playthrough is the most important in any game...i need sometime to recover :(

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

routsounmanman said:
@nen-suer

OMG I feel so sorry for you right now

But don't give up on DS! Pick a different character / build and start over! You'll get to where you were in half the time now.

The stones man...i needed 2 chunks of 4 stones types to complete my weapons upgrades

i was lucky to get some stones that i read that were very hard to find..i even had extra Pure stones

oh well, i should start another short game and come back when i finish it