By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets Be Honest Here...

Depending on which console you bought colors your opinion.

I mean human nature determines your thoughts after all.(Just My Opinion BTW)

So you buy something you defend your purchase naturally.

So why would gaming consoles be any different?

Around the Network

come again?

Ok
you gramar sukz

I think he's trying to say is that the natural consequence of buying a product is that you defend it a gainst criticsm and comparison against similar products.

I don't think it is entirely our nature to defend our possesions , I think it's only an aspect of our nature. but knowledge and maturity enable people to see things more objectivley so not everyone is what the OP believes them to be.

phinch1 said:
come again?

IE.

You bought a PS3 you defend it and vica versa.

Around the Network

if your on about what i think your on about lol it is no different with consoles hence why fan boys exist or maybe I'm getting this wrong idea re write that again and i'll answer

so by your logic, if i buy atari jaguar right now, i must defend it?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
hatmoza 2.0 said:
Ok
you gramar sukz

Come again?

OT: This is true for some but not for others. People that can afford 1 console usually tend to side with the console they bought (or that their aprents bought).

I am not bragging about myself, but there are people (like myslef :) ) that can afford all 3 consoles if necessary. Infact I own a Wii and a 360 and I bought a PS3 and owned in for 3 months.

I spent a good 600 bucks atleast on the Wii thus far, and its no secret I dislike the lack of games, visuals and occasional gimmicky control scheme, so I dislike it more than the 360. Am I a fanboy?

Cougarman said:
so by your logic, if i buy atari jaguar right now, i must defend it?

well if someone asked why did you buy it (if your being serious) you would defend it by saying, cause its a classic it brings back memories, that in a sense is defending it .not that that is what you'd say its just an example

Come on Cougarman use your brain a bit. It is obvious he is talking about this gen.

I kind of agree, hence why there is a lot of fanboys around the place.

Sure the grammer isn't the best, however it is easy to understand people.