By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new infamous gameplay trailer OMG¡¡¡ amazing.

here is the link: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/694926/Infamous-Gameplay-Clip-A-Stroll-Through-Empire-City.html

this game looks incredible!. well at least for me. what do you guys think?.

can someone embed the trailer? i dont know how.

Around the Network

it seems i cant watch the trailer on my ps3 ill have to watch it tomorrow

i'll embed it. just hold on.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

HELL YEAH!!!!
She's almost here!!!!

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Will there be music in this game? Every gameplay trailer y saw has no music, just sound effects. I'm really looking forward to buy this game but I hope there's some musical score at some points to set up a mood, because what i'm hearing now (or not hearing!) sounds a little boring.

Around the Network
TurdFerguson said:
Will there be music in this game? Every gameplay trailer y saw has no music, just sound effects. I'm really looking forward to buy this game but I hope there's some musical score at some points to set up a mood, because what i'm hearing now (or not hearing!) sounds a little boring.

Some games aren't meant to have musical scores and this game is one of 'em! XD

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Wow that video was amazing. This game is going to be great. It seems like he's sort of a anti-hero version of spiderman but with electrical powers. When this series gets huge they should do a film. It would be a box-office hit.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

old but awesome

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

chris1_16 said:
TurdFerguson said:

Some games aren't meant to have musical scores and this game is one of 'em! XD

I'll say the same thing I said for Excitebots... I can just turn up my stereo.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

This game always reminds me of Phantom Dust when I see it, not sure why though. Looks fun.