By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread

i dunno if "annoyed" is the right word, cos its all about expression n that eh?

lol, wtf?^ snesboy, im glad you knew that question was directed at u

have you ever gone a whole year without a haircut?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

No

Have you ever ate a bug?

Yes, Worm tequilla. The last shot ended on me so i had to eat it.

Have you ever kissed a same-sex person?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever cut yourself with a knife?

Probably a few times. When I was in high school working at KFC as cook they would make you wash the dishes too. Sometimes people threw sharp knives into the huge tub and you can't see through the water. I don't think I ever got cut that way but it always scared me (there was a basket on side people were supposed to put the knives in, I'd always bitch to everyone to not do it but it still happened a few times)

Have you ever cried from a movie? (I cried when the ant died in Honey I Shrunk the Kids way back in the day)

Around the Network

yeah, every time i watch the departed or toy story, lol.

have you ever gone 2 days without water?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

No

Have you ever ate any food you had dropped?

nope

have you ever been in a car crash

Yes.

Have you ever broken a bone?

i fractured my arm falling off a toilet seat! (long story!)

have you ever work your clothes inside out by mistake?