By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread

Yes
Have you ever ruined microwaveable food

Around the Network

haha yeah.

have you ever eaten something inedible?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Yes, When I was 5 my friend dared me to eat a piece of paper... it was terrible.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

NO, but where I worked just closed it doors 3 days ago

Have you ever picked mushrooms from the forest?

Yes, I have

Have you ever eaten mushrooms you found in the forest, or tired to make some sort of potion with them?

Around the Network

no, but i used to make potions out of everything else i found in the woods - mushrooms were the one big no-no.

have you ever used "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start"?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Yes, I still have Gradius for the NES on my video hame shelf.

Have you ever yelled about a video game?

^Didn't know that was code for Gradius also. Contra is the game that code is most known for.

Yea, I start messing up in video games I tend to get very angry sometimes especially when I know I should be doing better.

Have you ever wanted a video game system but never was able to buy/get it?

yes x2

have you ever stolen anything? what was it?

Yes, when I was little I stole a Darkwing duck action figure   Boy did i ever pay for that =/

Have you ever slept under the stars? No tent or anything just outside on the ground.