By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Some sites supposedly broke the EA NDA about that EA game..

Any details? Is vgcharts part of the NDA and can we even discuss it here? It's supposed has something to do with the Sun.

Around the Network

I doubt it. Would you send the info in PM please?

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Wasn't there a rumoured Wii disco game being developed by EA?

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said: Wasn't there a rumoured Wii disco game being developed by EA?
That was mentioned on a 1up podcast I listened to: they said it has the potential to be truly ground-breaking. But they didn't give any real details (presumably because it's still under NDA) What *kind* of information was leaked? (if that is the game in question?)

I am hearing rumors that friend codes will not have to be used for T and M rated games.

Around the Network

euclid said: I am hearing rumors that friend codes will not have to be used for T and M rated games.
That would be a godsend!

euclid said: I am hearing rumors that friend codes will not have to be used for T and M rated games.
So I guess Reggie really does hear my prayers.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

If this has *any* merit to it. This would be seriously the best thing to happen to the Wii.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

www.digitalguilds.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1593 target=_blank This info leaked via a chat room... Just read what "Raid" says Raid: like, the online games even though some need friend codes the T and M -like rated dont The only reason this is gaining any sort of momentum online is because it makes sense to do this. I still doubt that this is true... edit: Ye. Its all bullshit. The two guys were messing around... http://gonintendo.com/?p=14386#comments just read what monclo says lol. sometimes i hate the internet

stewacide said: euclid said: I am hearing rumors that friend codes will not have to be used for T and M rated games. That would be a godsend!
Those things posted at gonintendo(the link to a chat) were fake.