By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Mario Kart Wii is better with beer

Booyah said:
How great would that be if the company that made Wario Ware made a beer drinking game. How well you did on a mini game dictated how much the other players would have to drink. Lawsuits ahoy!

This is the kind of idea that really, really makes you wish that online petitions actually worked

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

^word

beer + mario kart= P-peach in bikini...eeewww

Meh that game is the most frustrating game I´ve ever played.I´m on 150cc and I´ve won seven cups with atleast star ranking,I´m only missing one,but the thing is I got first in the first two races and then second on the third and I even got first on rainbow road,but still I only got a A ranking :( sucks.I´m off to play some more though :)

I thought the best drinking game was Mario Party, or Fuzion Frenzy.

Around the Network

i thought the expression was "everything is better with weed..."

http://www.break.com/tv-shows/family-guy/bag-of-weed-707003.html

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

blaydcor said:
Booyah said:
How great would that be if the company that made Wario Ware made a beer drinking game. How well you did on a mini game dictated how much the other players would have to drink. Lawsuits ahoy!

This is the kind of idea that really, really makes you wish that online petitions actually worked

there already is a drinking game for the wii.  i've played it.  one of my friends has it, it has darts, beer pong shuffle board and other bar games.  of course they aren't named beer pong or anything since then they coudlnt' sell it as an E game.

doesn't beat real life pong and so on at all, and real easy to get amazing and cheap in it, but it was still super fun to play while drinking with a bunch of buddies

Ssssh, Don't you know that our government is watching all we do. Weed is ILLEGAL! Do not corrupt me sir.

Ahhh agreed! I find that the only times i actually enjoy games on the Wii is when I'm really drunk. Using that little Wii-wheel thinger is insane good times when you're mangled and smashing into your buddies.

It's all about the game.

Red4ADevil said:
IMO ever since i was a kid, through out my teen years and even now to me beer is disgusting!. the bitterness, and esp the smell. Sure it kinda dissapointed my dad, my uncles and my brother who are all beer junkies. but to this day i never touched a beer. My mom drinks beer too but shes a light drinker.

So what did i do to combine Mario kart with alcohol?
Captian Morgan + Coke....much to my mom and dad's dissapointment its only drink i drink.

I love the idea of Captain Morgan partying and getting drunk with an octopus face.

And yeah, beer is bitter and gross and for CHUMPS.