fable 2

gears of war 2

ninja blade

star ocean 4; the last hope

fallout 3(collecters edition) i already own the standard

or

guilty gear xx2+1600 ms points

Around the Network

Hmmmm....If you are looking for an RPG title I would go with Fable 2 over SO4 (IMO).

Action title......you cant get any better than Gears of War 2.

I agree with TheTruthHurts, either Gears of War 2 or Fable 2. They looking like some fun games you'll probably enjoy.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Get whichever game is currently cheapest out of Gears 2 and Fable 2 then buy the other when the price comes down.

I see you have Dead rising in your collection........ Good choice, if you like Dead Rising then Crackdown is a must have.

Ronster316 said:
Get whichever game is currently cheapest out of Gears 2 and Fable 2 then buy the other when the price comes down.

I see you have Dead rising in your collection........ Good choice, if you like Dead Rising then Crackdown is a must have.

i hated deadrising, but i loved crackdown. and they are the same price.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Ronster316 said:

i hated deadrising, but i loved crackdown. and they are the same price.

I didn't really like either at first, but they have become two of my fave games this gen.

I guess Dead rising is a love or hate game, some love it some hate it.

i would reccommend either gears 2 or fable 2, depending on your taste at the moment. if you cant decide between those then get ninja blade, its definately worth at a rental at least (i found it fun, but not too intruiging) but i havent played star ocean or guilty gear, so i cant say too much on those games.

have fun on whatever you choose though!

oh and whats the fallout 3 thing? i really liked that game, are there any major additions to the one youre talking about?

Fable 2 for WRPG, Star Ocean is a fantastic JRPG, Gears is the best TPS out there, and the rest I haven't played. Choose your pick.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

McPancak3s said:
i would reccommend either gears 2 or fable 2, depending on your taste at the moment. if you cant decide between those then get ninja blade, its definately worth at a rental at least (i found it fun, but not too intruiging) but i havent played star ocean or guilty gear, so i cant say too much on those games.

oh and whats the fallout 3 thing? i really liked that game, are there any major additions to the one youre talking about?

well, the fallout 3 collecters edition comes in a lunchbox,with a bobblehead, map, and the game.

dsister44 said:
McPancak3s said:

well, the fallout 3 collecters edition comes in a lunchbox,with a bobblehead, map, and the game.

ooooh my friends got that! its pretty sweet tbh... but its just add ons to the game, so wouldnt you rather buy a new game instead? iunno...