By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles makes a comeback on Amazon

Valkyria Chronicles makes a comeback on Amazon

It seems all I see on websites now is Vakyria Chronicles news, what with the DLC just being released and the anime premiering. I guess enough people have gotten their own copy of Valkyria Chronicles, enough people to make it chart at Amazon.

The game came in 5th place in America and 1st place in Japan, the Japanese version was the best of, meaning it was budget priced. I guess the anime and DLC did push sales for the game.

The sales come from the “top five real-time Amazon.com sellers” and don’t say how much copies they sold. It is good to see the game chart once more, since this is the highest rated RPG this generation, it deserves more sales.

Source: http://www.seganerds.com/2009/04/19/valkyria-chronicles-makes-a-comeback-on-amazon/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Former something....

nice

I guess I'll be picking this up from amazon too, cause I havn't seen it in the shops.

It's the "Best" edition, that cost ¥ 3,221 (like 32 bucks) good news but Amazon (specially Amazon Japan is not a good indicator on how good a game sells

Around the Network

Yeah this game has sold out at all the local gamestops in my area. Amazon looks like your best bet. Bestbuy has a few, I think they are getting small shipments or something?

Forgot to say I'm happy about the sales but I haven't had a good opportunity to post that pic in a long time..

Former something....

lol, I just bought it Friday for $20 off at amazon because gamestop screwed me over. I cant wait to get it.

I never saw Valkyria Chronicles at either ebgames or walmart or whatever store...

It's a $40 on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Valkyria-Chronicles-Playstation-3/dp/B0016C3260/ref=pd_ts_vg_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames
Grab it people is a must have for PS3 owners