By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Someone is tampering with the ranking system again

ISN'T IT HILARIOUS?!

I think if you look, you'll see.

Just thought I'd put up a thread to discuss it.

Around the Network

How many threads are there like this? Lets count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... ....96,239,464 96,239,465.....

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Let's see how fast the mods work.

Your right someone is tampering with the ranking system. Why the hell is it that Nintendo games are always at the top?? WTF???

Because, they kind of deserve to be. Most of the titles in the Top 10 deserve to be there, except the Wii titles.

Around the Network

Is this just a joke thread ment to soon be locked? Making the mods work overtime is not very nice.

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Soriku said:
In b4 lock.

And you say I make pointless topics?

I was bored.

And yes, I get it, it's going to be locked.

*Rolls eyes*

I just like the fact that Soul Calibur is high up on the list. Woo hoo!

MontanaHatchet said:
Because, they kind of deserve to be. Most of the titles in the Top 10 deserve to be there, except the Wii titles.

Yea I know SNES and NES and some N64 games, but all of them at once, where is the PS1 games and PS2 games??? Why Nintendo every single day??

Xeo_842 said:
Is this just a joke thread ment to soon be locked? Making the mods work overtime is not very nice.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure what it is. Fortunately for Montana I'm too confused to be angry.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

W29 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Yea I know SNES and NES and some N64 games, but all of them at once, where is the PS1 games and PS2 games??? Why Nintendo every single day??

Heres what happened. A lot of Nintendo fans came here and noticed the ranking system...the rest of the story is obvious.