By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I finally played a PS3 ~~ What a disappointment...lol @ sony..top to bottom

I played Killzone 2 and aside from wonderful graphics I wasn't blown away gameplay wise.  I played Resistance 2 on co-op mode and loved the gameplay but wasn't blown away by the graphics (it was splitscreen so that's probably why)

All in all I think the PS3 is not bad at all.  My friend was on 1080p and I'm on 1080i so it's hard to judge actual graphics of PS3 vs. 360.  But what got me was how similar the two systems are.  So many things are identical on both systems.  Interface may look different but underneath it's very similar. But 360 just does everything much better!

And it dawned on me, 360 and PS3 gamers are ALL idiots for fighting tooth and nail like we do.  I would be happy if I only owned either system.  I might hate not having some 360 exclusives or not having some PS3 exclusives but I think I would be happy with what I had.  Now I can't figure out why the big "war" when obviously the HD consoles are step brothers they are so similar.

But I still hate sony fanboys as much as they hate microsoft fanboys ;P

Around the Network

Honestly what was the reason for joining the site if u are gonna act like this.

wow lol ure off to a great start :P

Umm gratz? Was this your own PS3 or a friends? How long did you play for? It's kinda hard to judge a system or anything like so unless you've owned the system for in my honest opinion, at least a month. Even then with the updates and changes said systems receive. You should constantly be playing with the system if your going to give any credible opinion on it.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Umm Xbox man consider yourself reported there is no need for this kinda crap

Around the Network

im so tempted to pun this in the "why are Sony fans so aggresive" thread :P

You said it's a disappointment yet you also state that it's exactly the same as the 360?

Also didn't I read the OP yesterday?? Did you just copy and paste someone elses OP?

Yikes.

might wanna cool your jets their buddy.

@O-D-C

cool what?

PS3 sales have "cooled"

the world is against it....its doing horrible sales wise

Xbox 360 is the future & the place to "jump in"