By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG No more heroes gains momentum

mrstickball said: One mature game does not make a mature console. Just because the Wii gets 2-3 games that are M rated or near M rated doesn't really help it alot when the largest publisher never has made an M rated game (Nintendo itself). Wii isn't a kids toy...It's a kids, party and old people's toy ;)
Nintendo has made an M Rated game: Eternal Darkness.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Around the Network

I'm buying this game even if the gameplay is horrible, because I know the story/style will blow my mind. I agree however if you're going to build a sandbox game you need lots of scenery, and this studio doesn't sound like they have the resources for it.

Sintinel said: Nintendo has made an M Rated game: Eternal Darkness.
Funny in the corner of my box it says "game developed by Silicon Knights" Guess Nintendo didn't make eternal darkness... Tho it was I think the greatest game on the GC. (I'm sorry but RE4 never freaked me out HALF as much as Eternal Darkness)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Nintendo published the game.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: Nintendo published the game.
It's 2nd party. You said made I was responding to that.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

semantics.

mrstickball said: One mature game does not make a mature console. Just because the Wii gets 2-3 games that are M rated or near M rated doesn't really help it alot when the largest publisher never has made an M rated game (Nintendo itself). Wii isn't a kids toy...It's a kids, party and old people's toy ;)
All video games are basically high tech toys.

No More Heroes definately isn't going to be a GTA. infact I'd imagine that it won't really be as much of a sandbox game. But it'll be a really different kind of game. I'm not complaining.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

What is a sandbox game? I don't understand what that stands for, can someone tell me please. Edit: Thanks.

A game that is based around going where you wanna go, that explains sandbox/freeroaming genre...

THE NETHERLANDS