By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 smashes Wii and PS3 in battle for gamer affections

Tim_Duncan said:
Polls on 1000 American nerds are meaningless. Personnally I would easily give my 360 away to keep my PS3.

My 360 has been collecting dust for months now (since Gears 2 actually), and every major game now is either multiplat, either PS3 exclusive (LBP, Killzone 2, soon Infamous or God of war 3)...

Why do you talk like this?  We don't even own a 360 because I'm broke after buying you that stupid PS3.  Quit pretending to be cool, Timmothy, it will only force us to move again like the last school you went too

If you had a 360, it would help if you could sell it so we could afford some games for you to play on your PS3, but sadly we don't

Around the Network
Tim_Duncan said:
Polls on 1000 American nerds are meaningless. Personnally I would easily give my 360 away to keep my PS3.

My 360 has been collecting dust for months now (since Gears 2 actually), and every major game now is either multiplat, either PS3 exclusive (LBP, Killzone 2, soon Infamous or God of war 3)...

Give it away then. I am glad to take it.

Doesn't anyone know that internet polls themselves are doomed to be flawed? If you're trying to find out about something about the general population, you are unable to give an equal chance, ANY chance in fact, to someone who doesn't have access to the internet. Not to mention that the entire population, even if they did have access to the internet, will have to all go to the same site with the poll... which is pretty much impossible.

I fucking hate how self proclaimed journalists publish polls like these, such as the recent Famitsu one, although at least some of them mentioned up from the beginning that the poll was unscientific.

Please, let this thread die. There's nothing Xbox fanboys can use here to bash the PS3, and PS3 fanboys shouldn't want to bump this thread up.

75% of all stats are made up.