By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games you buy?

How many games do you buy monthly? On which platform(s) and where do you buy them from? Oh and do you finish all your games before buying new ones? :D Do you trade your old games?

I usually buy 2-4 360 games monthly, sometimes more.  I usually buy my games online. I also trade some of my old games for some games I haven't yet played.

Around the Network

The average amount of games I buy is around 6 a year.. So far I've bought MadWorld and GTA: Chinatown Wars this year. I've also bought Zelda: Majora's Mask which eclipses both new titles I bought :P

So this year I plan to buy Wii Sports Resort, Grand Slam Tennis, Punch-Out!!, The Conduit, Red Steel 2, Pikmin 3, Zelda: Spirit Tracks and whatever else seems good at the time.. Looking at quite a few games but I know I won't have the time or money for them all..

None the less I'm going to buy A LOT more games this year than I usually do

@puffy

Do you keep all your old games or do you trade some of them?

I like to keep them.. However I have traded in a few games this generation.. I traded in Star Fox Command and Super Mario 64 DS to get Chinatown Wars which was well worth the trade as I hated Starfox and I have 2 versions of Mario 64 already..

I don't like trading in games because I like to go back and experience them again a few years later.. Unless of course they really are bad games.

Way too much. Something around 4-5 per month.

All of them from online shops or ebay.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I've been cutting down this year. I guess on average I buy about 2 games a month, maybe. The games are about ... 60% Wii, 20% 360, 20% DS I guess.

I usually get mine from Gamefly

I buy about 2 games a month (on average) sometimes I buy more or somtimes less (not counting Downloads). The only games I trade in are sports games since I buy them every year. I usually get my games from gamestop and I buy 100% of them for my wii. However, my wife was kind enough to get me a DSi at launch so I expect that number to double for the next 6 months. Also I always buy my games new, never used. Gotta make those sales count!

Wichdog69

I own 360 and Wii

Wii - 5 Games purchased on an as and when basis.
Xbox - 40 Games usually at the rate of 2 a month.

PC - 0 A Month
PS3 - 0.5 A Month
Xbox - 0.5 A Month

All from EBGames or Future Shop. In Canada. :D