By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prepare for the BUTTHURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I can't help myself, I just find this amusing. In regards to my other post I just started, the idea that one version of final fantasy xiii might be better than the other garners the idea that I am "butthurt". So I've come to the idea that the title final fantasy was a sinister scheme concocted all the way back in 1987 for the sole purpose of causing people butthurt. So there you go, I said it. I'm sorry; now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take some Advil for my self-inflicted butthurt.

Seriously people...

How do you breathe again?

Around the Network

Silly thread = silly responses

Live with it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Take preperation (Spelling?) H for butthurt

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

I'll butthurt you in the face!

come again?

Around the Network
DaveD said:
Take preperation (Spelling?) H for butthurt

GET IN MAH BELLAY!!!!!!!

What?

...@_@ Am I the only one who's very much confused here?

I wonder if butthurt for your belly can give you a stomach ache...

Yeah, you really should have helped yourself.

As a mod, a thread like this gives me pause for reflection. On the one hand, it makes no sense and doesn't talk about anything. On the other hand, it's not spam or trolling (I think) Back to the first hand, it's about "Buthurt", which is stupid and juvenile, But on the other hand again, there's nothing on the other hand. Back to that first hand, it seems entirely about complaining that people didn't agree with you, making it kind of a personal troll invite, But back to that other hand still nothing.

Hm... I guess this really is a good thread to lock. So lockies I shall go.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.