By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Burnout Paradise In-Game Footage

I've never played any Burnout, but this looks really fun.

Around the Network
mikey said:
I've never played any Burnout, but this looks really fun.

Well your missing out. I believe Burnout 1, and 2 were on the Gamecube. You should try and pick those up at a used game store so you can play them on the Wii. 

El Duderino said:
^^ Yeah that would be great, I also liked that in flatout you could see you crash-dummy fly out of your car, we used to play that in multiplayer only to ram each others out of your cars, great fun :)

And I'm about to download the demo from Xbox Live Marketplace tomorrow. A new Flatout is coming to the Xbox 360.

Do we really need another game that has a "wide open city that you can drive around aimlessly in"?

Really enjoyed the old Burnout, and this looks pretty cool. But I don't mind have a menu or two, if it focuses the game on what matters - crashing into stuff!

(hope a Wii version gets released sometime...)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
Do we really need another game that has a "wide open city that you can drive around aimlessly in"?

Really enjoyed the old Burnout, and this looks pretty cool. But I don't mind have a menu or two, if it focuses the game on what matters - crashing into stuff!

(hope a Wii version gets released sometime...)

Well to be honest I would like to come home to a game and crash into cars, because I can't do that in real life. Its a fantasy game Shams, and EA does an fine job of providing a good crashing game to satisfiy those gamers needs.