By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New low price?

Dell lists the xbox 360 for $249.99.  The difference from previous price drops is that they list this as a "new low price" as if it’s permanent.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX_360/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A1840403

Around the Network

""

????

I dont know what that stuff above the post is but...

Dell lists the xbox 360 for $249.99. The difference from previous price drops is that they list this as a "new low price" as if it’s permanent.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX_360/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A1840403

Gearbox said:
""

????

He is trying to say the 360 might be getting a price cut, and dell is in on it first, since they are selling the 60gb XBOX 360 for $249.99 the exact same price as the wii.

mM
Around the Network

Im a little bit confused by all of the gibberish in the OP but...this is interesting if it becomes full-scale

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The gibberish was not intentional, I tried to cut and paste but the formatting went wrong and I cant edit the formatting error out.

the gibberish was from you copy/pasting from another source. It was html. If you hit edit again then re-post it will parse the html and use it, however in this case it was useless.

Anyways, dell typically sells at a discount, so I doubt this has any bearing on the console prices at all. they had the PS3 at $350 a while back, and there is no PS3 price cut to be heard of.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I doubt it. It does say $50 instant savings after all.

i doubt it, its just an offer from one site.