By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LIVE Activity for week of March 30th

Squilliam said:
Halo sold just 1k less than KZ2 in America last week.

Its funny, the power of this series...

LOL.  I did not know that.

Around the Network

Did Gears of War 2 see a jump? I think the new leveling system, Snowblind map packs, and achievements helped. Halo 3 should be #1 again thanks to the Mythic map pack.

LOL only 2 out of 10 titles in the top 10 and none in the top 5 are games that don't have guns/shooting!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
LOL only 2 out of 10 titles in the top 10 and none in the top 5 are games that don't have guns/shooting!

I count Fifa, and...what else?

MontanaHatchet said:
Squilliam said:

He was probably counting Halo Wars.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Squilliam said:

He was probably counting Halo Wars.

Yeah...that game has plenty of guns and shooting.

MontanaHatchet said:
Squilliam said:

Halo Wars... well technically it does have shooting but its not something where your personal character holds a gun.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Squilliam said:

Halo Wars... well technically it does have shooting but its not something where your personal character holds a gun.

That would be like me saying that Age of Empires doesn't have swords/swordfighting.

MontanaHatchet said:
Squilliam said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Squilliam said:

That would be like me saying that Age of Empires doesn't have swords/swordfighting.

Ok, ok... You can cancel my NRA membership. Happy, Mr Montana gunslinger?

Tease.

That Alien Hominid discount seems to have been a success. Behemoth must be pretty happy with that, plus the continued high sales of Castle Crashers.