By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK man finds ecstasy tablets in used copy of GTA

NightstrikerX said:
Talk about incompetence. You know someone is getting fired over this. But is he buying the game for his children? That's just as bad imo.

Seriously, he's only 34, so chances are his children aren't that old. Though now that I think about it, I think I first played GTAIII when I was in 9th grade. XD

Around the Network

I think he should keep quiet about his children playing 18-rated games.... that is, if there's actually a law about it (or one that the police even respect)

As for the drugs... keep quiet, sell them on the down-low, and set up a little side business.

@boxydancer - when my parents were 34, I was 15, so they might not be that young.

The father should not buy the that game for his kid in the 1st place!!

But a terrible employee, I guess!!

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

colonelstubbs said:
I blame for the store for gross incompetence....how could they not flick through the manual at least once?

Maybe they did and that's why they were there.  Maybe someone was about to take something to get him through the day, or was going to give it to a friend when someone walked in or a manager walked by etc.... then they were so high they forgot about for a second, the manager didn't leave and someone bought the game... etc.

You'd be surprised how many times i've come across drugs just sitting out somewhere or left somewhere.

I just saw like a dime bag sitting in the middle of a goodwill parking lot like last week.  Really I shoulda picked it up and sold it to someone who does drugs.

People who take drugs tend to be a little scatterbrained with stuff.

Around the Network

How did we get to hear about this exaclty.

Stupid sad aging 30-something with nothing better to do than ring the newspapers and make a story out of nothing.

sod it...I dislike kids anyway :)

Wow, lots of random jumpinh to conclusions here.
Who ever said he was buying this game for his kids? The article mentions he has kids, , one of 12 but that doesn't mean he's buying it for him.

I think people should be focusing on that GameStation don't check the games they get.

Although, it would have made a better article if they were found in Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp for the Wii.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Wow, lots of random jumpinh to conclusions here.
Who ever said he was buying this game for his kids? The article mentions he has kids, , one of 12 but that doesn't mean he's buying it for him.

I think people should be focusing on that GameStation don't check the games they get.

Although, it would have made a better article if they were found in Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp for the Wii.

Why would his kids have found it first if the game wasn't for them?  Wouldn't they not look in there ever?