By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm an asshole and proud of it

WTF? Who changed my title.

Oh well, anyone else an asshole and proud of it?

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

At times and yes.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Embedding disabled by request. lol

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

I know people who are assholes and they tend not to have many friends.  But how does one judge people who are assholes.

People were I work think the boss at work is a asshole, but is he?  He always on peoples back if they turn up late, not wearing the right clothes and doing thing wrong...  But he only doing his job and if he wasn't the workers who slack off and in the end it could affect the companys profits and in turn we could lose our jobs.

To me a real asshole is someone that make other peoples lifes a misey.

PC gaming rules.....

Around the Network
canch said:

To me a real asshole is someone that make other peoples lifes a misey.

and enjoys it!

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

And how!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

oh yeah. I mostly get the "asshole" out of my system when I'm driving.

Theres this one street which is 2 lanes, but everyone parks their car in the right lane, so I love driving 30 km/h down the left lane. I once had a 6 car lineup behind me.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)