By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New SEGA and Tri-Ace RPG (PS3/360) - End of Eternity

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:
Sega and not Square Enix? Surprising. Almost makes me wonder if there's trouble brewing between the two behind the scenes.

And I'm not all that interested in anything from Tri-Ace. Maybe this will change that.

Sounds awesome, but wtf??? Tri-Ace >>>>>>>>>>> Team ICO!!! OOooooohhhhhh yeah i went there Buddy!

And yeah looks like Tri isn't to friendly with SE anymore lulz!

more like:

Level 5 => Team ICO >>>>>>>>>>Tri-Ace

Level 5?  For real?

What's with people jumping on average JRPG devs and acting like they developed gold on a stick?

The best thing Level 5 has is Prof. Layton.  I'm not saying their stuff is bad (Dark Cloud is actualy quite good), but they're just not all that.

Level 5 is not average!

Prof. Layton = total awesomesauce.  Dark Cloud = above average and Jeanne D'Arc is very good from what I hear.  But Rogue Galaxy and (based on its critical reception in Japan) White Knight Chronicles bring them down a notch.

And my second line was in reference to both Level 5 and Tri-Ace.

I base things off my own opinion, John.

Ok, so I haven't played two of the games.  I've still played Rogue Galaxy.  >_>

Yeah! Only for like 3 or 4 hours!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I got six hours in. I got the basics of the game down.

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:
Sega and not Square Enix? Surprising. Almost makes me wonder if there's trouble brewing between the two behind the scenes.

And I'm not all that interested in anything from Tri-Ace. Maybe this will change that.

Sounds awesome, but wtf??? Tri-Ace >>>>>>>>>>> Team ICO!!! OOooooohhhhhh yeah i went there Buddy!

And yeah looks like Tri isn't to friendly with SE anymore lulz!

more like:

Level 5 => Team ICO >>>>>>>>>>Tri-Ace

Level 5?  For real?

What's with people jumping on average JRPG devs and acting like they developed gold on a stick?

The best thing Level 5 has is Prof. Layton.  I'm not saying their stuff is bad (Dark Cloud is actualy quite good), but they're just not all that.

Level 5 is not average!

Prof. Layton = total awesomesauce.  Dark Cloud = above average and Jeanne D'Arc is very good from what I hear.  But Rogue Galaxy and (based on its critical reception in Japan) White Knight Chronicles bring them down a notch.

And my second line was in reference to both Level 5 and Tri-Ace.

Say what you will about Level 5 but tri-Ace > your face.

Know this.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

My face isn't all that great, so that's not saying much. I'm sure each studio employs at least one person with a greater face than mine, giving them the advantage.

makingmusic476 said:
My face isn't all that great, so that's not saying much. I'm sure each studio employs at least one person with a greater face than mine, giving them the advantage.

Lol! isn't insulting a banable offence? even more so to a mod? ...

But no really  Tri-Ace > Team ICO and Level 5.

Versus XIII > EoE > WKC > Next Team ICO game. :D

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

Lmao how did we end up talking about Faces? Anyway Im hoping they pull this off and hopefully they use the PS3 as Lead platform of development as well as an install to ensure less hiccups.

Oh and Sega might actually employ the SEGAWOW team (Valkyria Chronicles) to help em out with the PS3 version since they already know how to work the Xbox 360.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

at least 1???

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:

I think they both realized that it was just a joke.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

>_> ok guys,enough with the company wars plz....

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:

I think they both realized that it was just a joke.

Mmm, my bad then Claude sort of has a history so its hard to tell lol.