By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New SEGA and Tri-Ace RPG (PS3/360) - End of Eternity

Jo21 said:
last remant it's taking a hell of time to be port i am not sure if i am getting it anymore.

Sorry bro but as it looks from SE's reaction towards the Port of TLR it looks like it will remain a PC/360 exclusive.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
ShadowSoldier said:
Jo21 said:
last remant it's taking a hell of time to be port i am not sure if i am getting it anymore.

Sorry bro but as it looks from SE's reaction towards the Port of TLR it looks like it will remain a PC/360 exclusive.

How cares about The Last Remnant when Tales of Vesperia is being ported to the PS3. Think positive people.

Omg the way these two pics look!

g-value said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Jo21 said:

How cares about The Last Remnant when Tales of Vesperia is being ported to the PS3. Think positive people.

Exactly, i may have not like ToV until recently, but i did like it better then TLR thats for damn sure, TLR = FF12 of this gen.

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:
Sega and not Square Enix? Surprising. Almost makes me wonder if there's trouble brewing between the two behind the scenes.

And I'm not all that interested in anything from Tri-Ace. Maybe this will change that.

Sounds awesome, but wtf??? Tri-Ace >>>>>>>>>>> Team ICO!!! OOooooohhhhhh yeah i went there Buddy!

And yeah looks like Tri isn't to friendly with SE anymore lulz!

more like:

Level 5 => Team ICO >>>>>>>>>>Tri-Ace

Level 5?  For real?

What's with people jumping on average JRPG devs and acting like they developed gold on a stick?

The best thing Level 5 has is Prof. Layton.  I'm not saying their stuff is bad (Dark Cloud is actualy quite good), but they're just not all that.

Level 5 is not average!

Prof. Layton = total awesomesauce.  Dark Cloud = above average and Jeanne D'Arc is very good from what I hear.  But Rogue Galaxy and (based on its critical reception in Japan) White Knight Chronicles bring them down a notch.

And my second line was in reference to both Level 5 and Tri-Ace.

I base things off my own opinion, John.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
g-value said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Jo21 said:

im sure Vesperia >>>>>>>>>> TLR, and does still care about a PS3 port of TRL

outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:
Sega and not Square Enix? Surprising. Almost makes me wonder if there's trouble brewing between the two behind the scenes.

And I'm not all that interested in anything from Tri-Ace. Maybe this will change that.

Sounds awesome, but wtf??? Tri-Ace >>>>>>>>>>> Team ICO!!! OOooooohhhhhh yeah i went there Buddy!

more like:

Level 5?  For real?

What's with people jumping on average JRPG devs and acting like they developed gold on a stick?

The best thing Level 5 has is Prof. Layton.  I'm not saying their stuff is bad (Dark Cloud is actualy quite good), but they're just not all that.

Level 5 is not average!

Prof. Layton = total awesomesauce.  Dark Cloud = above average and Jeanne D'Arc is very good from what I hear.  But Rogue Galaxy and (based on its critical reception in Japan) White Knight Chronicles bring them down a notch.

What the hell @Bolded...

his real name

outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:

more like:

Level 5?  For real?

Level 5 is not average!

Ok, so I haven't played two of the games.  I've still played Rogue Galaxy.  >_>

well level 5 have outsold most JRPG with only japan.

actually it was over star ocean 4 until 4th week worlwide numbers came by.

so will likely outsell Worlwide when everything said and done.