By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who bought Valkyria Chronicles for $30?

30$?! where?

Around the Network

game stop

twesterm said:
I picked it up Sunday as soon as I heard, they even thew in a free pennied-out strategy guide. Woohoo! Saved a whole penny! :-p

Now I just have to find time to actually play the game with the rest of my giant back catalog.

Just play it once you do everything else will go to back catalog till you finish :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I'll be picking it up tomorrow (technically today...its 12 already wow). Its far too tempting to pass! I was holding off on it until the price came down via greatest hits or whatever and now seems like the perfect opportunity.

meh can't order from there.

Around the Network

Nah i got mine for full prize a few months ago

Zlejedi said:
twesterm said:
I picked it up Sunday as soon as I heard, they even thew in a free pennied-out strategy guide. Woohoo! Saved a whole penny! :-p

Now I just have to find time to actually play the game with the rest of my giant back catalog.

Just play it once you do everything else will go to back catalog till you finish :D

I don't know, I have some pretty impressive games in my back catalog.  I'm coming up on some time where I'll have a huge chunk so I have to prioritize!

twesterm said:
Zlejedi said:
twesterm said:

I don't know, I have some pretty impressive games in my back catalog.  I'm coming up on some time where I'll have a huge chunk so I have to prioritize!

Hehe yeah I like lying to myself like that too :) "I'll finish that FF VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII after I ... " :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Got Valkaria Chronicles and Dracula X Chronicles for my PSP (which is still broke )

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

I got it for 60 but it sure hell was worth it, hope you guys enjoy it ^_^

^_^