By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What kind of game would you make for Wii Balance Board?

I would make a rail shooter game where the balance board would be used for ducking, changing your view point (look left around a wall, look up).  Instead of using the Wii Zapper, I would use two wiimotes for gangsta stlye firepower.

Around the Network

Time Crisis. Step on, step off, simple as that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I love the idea to use two wiimotes for gansta style shooting but ducking, look up,.... with a balance board would be sucky though.

I would make a Mario snowboarding game with the balance board (I know it would sell because it haves the name mario on it).

BenKenobi88 said:
Time Crisis. Step on, step off, simple as that.

that was the name of the game I was thining of, but could not remember it.  As mentioned before I would used two wii motes instead of the wii mote nunchuck combination for intense gangsta stlye firepower.

konnichiwa said:
I love the idea to use two wiimotes for gansta style shooting but ducking, look up,.... with a balance board would be sucky though.

I would make a Mario snowboarding game with the balance board (I know it would sell because it haves the name mario on it).

You wouldn't have to stand on the thing.  I certainly don't play Zelda or RE4 on my feet and standing up.  You could sit your duff on the couch, put the balance board in front of your feet, and mash the appropriate place when necesary. 

I don't know, maybe it would be akward?  What do others think?

Around the Network

Huh but don't you walk with the nunchuck in RE?

You have to walk with the balance board right? If you use the two Wii remotes for shooting :s?

I think the balance board deserves another WarioWare incarnation.

I don't see it really working for shooters as much as people want.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

a track and field game, or a 100 yard dash game lol. I wonder how easy the balance board is to break... i guess we will find out once people start pounding on it in WiiFit.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Erik Aston said:
I think the balance board deserves another WarioWare incarnation.

I don't see it really working for shooters as much as people want.

DDR while playing shooter XD

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

games that would go GOOD with the board..

Skateboarding
skiing
Snowboarding
water skiiing
depending on what it does

track n field stuff..

are what pop up off the top of my head

as to two gun mojo...it'd work heck if you had a non target shooter (both guns shoot at the same spot the "main" gun is looking at, you could do two gun mojo with the chuk....