By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

IT#s coming the final game for ps3 - ToV

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network
Marco said:

I'm sure it will get more games after ToV.

CGI-Quality said:
TheInfectedBy590 said:
Have people here even seen how great the cell shaded graphics for the PS3 Naruto game were? I'm sure this game will look just as good!

My God, Ultimate Ninja Storm was beautiful, best cell shaded game I've seen.

Most  actual 3d fighting system of any fighter too.

Check out my game about moles ^

badgenome said:
Marco said:

I assume he means ToV the definitive version. 

ill be getting this game at launch i need a good RPG and fast i hope EU get it for the fall aswell
if not im going to try order it

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
badgenome said:
Marco said:

I assume he means ToV the definitive version.

I assume he did, too.

Here is what you guy will get when you buy Tales of Vesperia

Looks like this is the "zodiac Job system" version of ToV. It has justified the$60 for it's lateness. Definitely a day 1 purchase

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Zuhyc said:
Rainbird said:
Christhor said:
Alright, I was in the wrong thread. Will this game come to Europe and the other PAL countries? It doesn't really matter either way, since the PS3 is zone free.

No clue, but it does matter! After all, EU is where the PS3 is strongest, it would be outrageously stupid if Namco didn't publish it there.

Do remember that Europe is the weakes JRPG market of the big 3 (with exceptions).

Well remember EU doesn't exist on Namco world map. Judging by cover of my Soul Calibur IV it was released here by Ubisoft and that's a game that sold almost 400k on PS3 alone in others. If SE or Ubi or Atari doesn't bring it here we have no hope.

And judging by Eternal Sonata results or Persona 4 flop there might be not many publishers interested.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Marco said:

I need some of that stuff you've been smoking man...

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler