By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

Lafiel said:
@ g-value )

I hope the PS3 version really as much AA as shown in those screens. Aliasing in Cell-shaded games is a bit annoying (although I can live with it in VC).

AA?

Around the Network

AAAAAAAAAA = TOV

g-value said:
Lafiel said:
@ g-value )

I hope the PS3 version really as much AA as shown in those screens. Aliasing in Cell-shaded games is a bit annoying (although I can live with it in VC).

AA?

Anti Aliasing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Can't wait for this! :D

outlawauron said:
g-value said:
Lafiel said:
@ g-value )

AA?

Anti Aliasing.

Oh.

Around the Network

Good news! I assumed TOV-PS3 would have a goog amount of additions.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Have people here even seen how great the cell shaded graphics for the PS3 Naruto game were? I'm sure this game will look just as good!

*FULLY VOICED?? the mighty dvd fails again M$. behold the power of the Blue ray.

zeross said:

oh crap no more love for x360 

wow that is epic.

ps3 > xbox 360 confirmed ?

And at the same time it looks like they think that because the roundish shape of the psp worked so well, it would work better for the wii aswell.. instead of it's current square shape.

On topic i will seriously have to concider getting this game.. especially now that i've read about the features :p

Check out my game about moles ^

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wait of the playstation 3 version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is awesoooooommmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero