By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a Xbox 360 or a PS3 ?

if u like western RPGs and Shooters go 360 *unless KZ2 is god to you* and because you dont care about movies that also helps the 360. But in the end go where the games are

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network

Playstation 3. Way more variety and a brighter future.

360 just has shooting games. Blah. Ps3 has shooting games, action, adventure, platformers, racing, etc...

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
Playstation 3. Way more variety and a brighter future.

360 just has shooting games. Blah. Ps3 has shooting games, action, adventure, platformers, racing, etc...

not agree. I think Xbox 360 has way more variety...

FKNetwork said:
sly777 said:
matt247 said:
The 360 is the best for your needs

Why are you saying that with no argument ?

What are your reasons for picking a PS3 over a 360 or sticking with the Wii?

maybe brighter future... the 2 consoles seem barely equal.

Either way your going to get bored playing the same genre. Stick with the Wii where there is a variety of different and fun genres. FPS, RPG, Survival horror, platformers, action-adventure, fighting, sports etc.

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:

Either way your going to get bored playing the same genre. Stick with the Wii where there is a variety of different and fun genres. FPS, RPG, Survival horror, platformers, action-adventure, fighting, sports etc.

Lmao, you cannot be serious?

i would buy a 360. its a very good game system

360 ofcourse, why?

Microsoft will continue to get more and more exclusives because of their deep pockets.

It's happening already, unless you don't care for a selection of the best games on the planet.

PS3 is the answer it has the most longevity and future life left in it. Minimum of 5 years more left in PS3. Only around 3 years left in X360

1337 Gamer said:
if u like western RPGs and Shooters go 360 *unless KZ2 is god to you* and because you dont care about movies that also helps the 360. But in the end go where the games are

The OP should go where there is less shovelware.

This is even more in the PS3's favor since that article was written.  It seems like the future will favor the PS3 even more.  I seems the other consoles will just be living in their past glory days for games and console features.

One would have to NOT care about a LOT of features (like reliability. free online, current and future features) to end up buying a X360. But, the choice is yours.  I would at least wait 'til after E3 to see if the features and services will fall even more to the PS3's side.