By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jack Thompson Wants to Subpoena George Bush

Yep, good old Jack is at it again, this time going for the US President. Well not suing him, he wants George to referee Jack's battle to keep his bar license.  Jack wants to make us to believe that teens become "Under the influence" of violent video games to commit murder and other senseless illegal acts.

Source: http://gamepolitics.com/2007/09/06/jack-thompson-wants-to-subpoena-george-bush/

Hopefully he losses his bar license so that the most annoying thing in the industry is arguing fanboys and not mentally challenged lawyers. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

LMMFAO! That guy has no freakin' clue. The head honchos of the Democratic party can't get him successfully subpoenaed -- what makes this ass clown think he can pull it off? Seriously, someone needs to straightjacket him and put him in a room with soft, pink walls.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:
LMMFAO! That guy has no freakin' clue. The head honchos of the Democratic party can't get him successfully subpoenaed -- what makes this ass clown think he can pull it off? Seriously, someone needs to straightjacket him and put him in a room with soft, pink walls.
yea, i have no idea why he hasnt been yet.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

This fool is an insult to republicans everywhere....

epsilon72 said:

he is an insult to all intelligent beings everywhere.. not just republicans 

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
epsilon72 said:

he is an insult to all intelligent beings everywhere.. not just republicans

Well, I said that because he is one (and I am one, more or less) - but yes, he's an insult to any group of sentient beings.

hu's an insult to intelligent human beings everywhere... George Bush =P

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Yes yes, we all know Bush is an idiot...that gag got old at the turn of the millennium.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Yes yes, we all know Bush is an idiot...that gag got old at the turn of the millennium.

its almost a running race, who is stupider, Bush or Thompson. I'm leaning towards Thompson as even though i hate what stupid crap Bush has done, he has overall done a lot of good in the general world by taking the fight to the bad guys instead of waiting for them to attack us again. 

I'd say Bush is stupider... by IQ he is your stupidest president ever...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man