By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cruelist April Fool's day joke.

you suck! quit clicking here. ioi is going to ban you for life.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

We had a couple of good ones this year.

In our hall we have four formal dinners a night where we wear suits and academic gowns to dinner, our principal told us all that there was this breakfast show guy coming in at breakfast and that we were to wear full formal (with gown) to breakfast on that day. Some people did fall for it.

They also changed all the newspapers in the common room to being the papers from 1st April 2008. That was very confusing.

I think when one of my friends accidentally spilled Apple juice on me and I acted I was allergic to apple juice and had nonstop coughing. He, at first, thought I was faking but then believed me.
The look on his face was priceless.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I told my GF on the first of April once that I had an STD.

Yesterday, told my thesis counciller that she is starting to get grey hair (she's a redhead and that undoubtedly is a big fear)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Well a couple of years ago me and some friends kidnapped my cousin. We duct taped his mouth and tied him up and put him in the trunk of my car. We took him out to the woods and told him we had a gun and we were gonna kill him. My cousin ended up pissin himself and was cryin so bad i thought he was gonna have a heart attack. It was so funny. That was until our grandmother heard about it and i got my ass chewed out =/

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:

Well a couple of years ago me and some friends kidnapped my cousin. We duct taped his mouth and tied him up and put him in the trunk of my car. We took him out to the woods and told him we had a gun and we were gonna kill him. My cousin ended up pissin himself and was cryin so bad i thought he was gonna have a heart attack. It was so funny. That was until our grandmother heard about it and i got my ass chewed out =/

That's not funny...

Something you never want to do is tell someone you love them for the first time on April 1st.....I can't imagine that would go over very well =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Jboy0990 said:

If this isn't a joke itself, that's something that could cause some long lasting trauma. That or some serious revenge. 0_0

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

Wookaroo said:
Jboy0990 said:

If this isn't a joke itself, that's something that could cause some long lasting trauma. That or some serious revenge. 0_0

Well on the bright side, if his cousin ever goes insane, the police will know where to go looking for him first.