By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories announced for Wii

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Lol, i find it funny its easy to make a game for the Wii and the with ease port it and/or make it at the same time as a PSP version or ps2. doesnt that say something while the PS3/X360 are getting there own game?...

Earthshocking analysis...you can port Wii games to PSP and PS2! The new Pachter is here!

PS360 already received their Silent Hill game. It bombed. Now Wii gets its chance. Easy as that. And this game looks much more promising than any horror game this gen on any console.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Lol, i find it funny its easy to make a game for the Wii and the with ease port it and/or make it at the same time as a PSP version or ps2. doesnt that say something while the PS3/X360 are getting there own game?...

Earthshocking analysis...you can port Wii games to PSP and PS2! The new Pachter is here!

PS360 already received their Silent Hill game. It bombed. Now Wii gets its chance. Easy as that. And this game looks much more promising than any horror game this gen on any console.

1. It was a Joke, lulz.

2. For the Wii, no doubt but ps3 has a scary as hell exclusive series that i'd rather not mention so no.

As good as Siren is, it's no Silent Hill.

BengaBenga said:
As good as Siren is, it's no Silent Hill.

I beg to differ since there are too many parallels and unique factors that make both franchises stand out in their own right.  In fact I think the earlier Silent Hill's are better than the newer ones.  With that being said both franchises were created by Keiichiro Toyama which really displayed his influences.  The biggest problem with the original Siren was that it was geared for the hardcore because its difficultly turned off the casuals.  I always favored Silent Hill over Resident Evil, but Siren took the crown from the former mentioned titled.  Silent Hill is still a great franchise, but it's not the same since Silent Hill 3.  Even with Siren's remake (the PS3's Siren: Blood Curse) it still retained what made the franchise one of the truest survival/horror games.  Let's hope that this Silent Hill remake will do the original justice pretty much like Siren since they were both Keiichiro Toyama creations.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.