By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories announced for Wii

Hey alfredofroylan where did that scan come from.

Around the Network

Clock Tower was great.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

GianCarmen said:
Hey alfredofroylan where did that scan come from.

Posted on other forums, and finally somebody get High Quality Scans, I'm going to post them on other thread.

This is really nice, Konami has decided take for them all the people dissapointed by Capcom, in my opinion is a nice decition, and more making usage of the old PSX users who played the game.

Konami haven´t releasd too many good games for Wii, just Casltevania judgement and PES 08-09, Target Terror and many others are crap.

This is a nice shot to get a better reputation, because is very damaged, and they are expecting a good increase of audience based in the incoming of the conduit and Monster hunter 3, plus FF CB, and many others, now they can win the tittle of the best survival horror, because RE5 is a action game and SH5 wasn´t good enought, too much graphics and too short ideas.

Wow it looks actually like a decent effort, i loved the original. I hope it turns out to be good.

Around the Network
a3hmax said:
This is really nice, Konami has decided take for them all the people dissapointed by Capcom, in my opinion is a nice decition, and more making usage of the old PSX users who played the game.

Konami haven´t releasd too many good games for Wii, just Casltevania judgement and PES 08-09, Target Terror and many others are crap.

This is a nice shot to get a better reputation, because is very damaged, and they are expecting a good increase of audience based in the incoming of the conduit and Monster hunter 3, plus FF CB, and many others, now they can win the tittle of the best survival horror, because RE5 is a action game and SH5 wasn´t good enought, too much graphics and too short ideas.

Target Terror was not crap. It's at least as fun as Ghost Squad.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:

While I do agree, I feel compelled to point out that the former title really needs liberal amounts of alcohol to truly unleash its potential, whilst the latter does not.

Just sayin'.

noname2200 said:
famousringo said:

While I do agree, I feel compelled to point out that the former title really needs liberal amounts of alcohol to truly unleash its potential, whilst the latter does not.

Just sayin'.

I wouldn't know. Despite my very well-reasoned suggestions, my local arcade refuses to get a liquor license.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Man, anti-Wii fanboys are really getting owned these days.

Lol, i find it funny its easy to make a game for the Wii and the with ease port it and/or make it at the same time as a PSP version or ps2. doesnt that say something while the PS3/X360 are getting there own game?...