By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - New Diablo III Character Class: Meet the Archivist

brawl4life said:
TruckOSaurus said:
brawl4life said:
Waits to see his skills in action ....

Go to Blizzard's Web site, there's three skills on display. I'm so making a Shusharchivist!

eh just couple screen shots ....looks interesting tho . I first thought of READ or Die paper powers reading it.

where the druid bastard we can't complete the game without him ...

There's videos too.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Lol it's april fools joke.

lol bliz gets people again!

The shush power is awesome!

lmao

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

I want my Amazon :( *sign*

Ickalanda said:
This is definitely the best of the three april fools jokes that Blizzard did today. The backstory is insanely funny if you read it all the way through.

Yea didn't see the vid must scrolled to fast . ahh damn so this shit was an april fools joke ? ....damn sure got me ...the shush power was cool too :( .

Actually, when I only read the name, I thought it could have been pretty cool. In my mind, I was expecting a wizard-like character who conjures up historical figures, relics, or events (something like invoking the shade of a famous warrior, the memory of a natural disaster, or a powerful weapon wielded by some hero), and uses them as his spell equivalents. And then it turned out to be an April Fools joke...

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

the concept was funny, blizz always deliver the best jokes, would be pretty cool to use the shush attack to sacrifice yourself for other party members.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil