By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - FireFox Crashes

FireFox 3.0.8 (should be latest edition, not sure), crashes (window disappears, replaced with a "Report Crash" prompt) every so often when i'm on this site, and this site alone out of those i frequent. Anyone else getting this? It especially seems to happen if i zip from page to page too quickly, like jumping from a Board to a Topic quickly.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

no nothing here

nope. I'm yet to have FF 3.0.8 crash at all on me. When I first switched to FF 3.0 it crashed all the time on my home PC (dual core) though, but never on my work PC (single core at the time).

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

No crashes here.

Most crashes are due to issues with add-ons, not Firefox. Try disabling all of your add-ons and see if the crashes still occur.

Around the Network

It's been happening to me a lot. I haven't got many add-ons turned on... hm...

It used to happen to me.....a lot actually..

But its good now....not sure what stopped it, maybe an upgrade or something..

my FF 3.1b3 used to be very slow on this site until I blocked all the adds (sorry Brett)

No problems here. And I am using 3.0.8.

I just wish there was a Real Player plug-in for Firefox 3 that let you download videos.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:

I just wish there was a Real Player plug-in for Firefox 3 that let you download videos.

1. Go to the video's actual link (.rv or whatever)

2. File -> Save Page As

If you mean on a video website like Youtube, then clipnabber.com is the best choice.

If you mean neither, give me a link to a video you can't download and I'll try.