By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia announced for PS3

oh gawd TOV PS3 will come to the west, just hope its this year summer

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
blackstar said:
mtofu said:
i'm torn.

i was going to get tov for the 360 since it was reported discontinued, but now i'm wondering if i should hold off on it.

other than cod, i don't use the 360 for much. i should have gotten the arcade model.

an official report should come out in the next couple of weeks. i'll decide then.

u may wanna pick it up ,  not sure if this is coming to the west , hell we are not sure if it's coming to japan either.

Yeah, Symphonia for PS2 was never released in the West, despite it being the marketleader by far. Chances are that Vesperia PS3 will never leave Japan.

Vesperia 360 isn't even released in Europe yet, so localization isn't really a priority for Namco.

Nope I belive someone sold fake maps to Namco headquaters becouse they seem to belive that only continents in existence are Asia and North America. AFAIK Namco never or almost never releases their games in EU it's always some other publisher.

But since we are talking about PS3 here it's enough if they release in USA ebay will do the rest.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Hmm, I still haven't picked up ToV for 360, now I'm inclined to just wait for the PS3 release. (and hope it actually gets released here)

Hopefully this gets the Eternal Sonata treatment (which some thought wouldn't get released here) and not the Tales of Symphonia for PS2 treatment.

As I've mentioned in other threads, I've never been a fan of the Tales series so no biggie for me. But for PS3 only people, more power to them. And maybe TOV will not be released in N.A. At least the PS3 isn't region protected...

IMPORT!!!

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

outlawauron said:
*~Onna76~* said:
TheThunder said:
If this is true

then good for the JRPG fans on the PS3 out there I hope you enjoy it :)

now give us Demon Soul ^^

Forget Demon's Souls, if that suppose to be a RPG then its the most boring and depressing game I've ever played.

But what if it's true!

Then I'm gonna throw myself a party but until then I consider it as n.o.n.s.e.n.s.e, as a RPG fan with PS support I have  already been disappointed enough on that area.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

So we get Valkyria Chronicles and Tales of Vesperia?

Total win.

If this is true I just may consider getting it

i hope it comes to america.

*~Onna76~* said:
outlawauron said:
*~Onna76~* said:
TheThunder said:
If this is true

then good for the JRPG fans on the PS3 out there I hope you enjoy it :)

now give us Demon Soul ^^

Forget Demon's Souls, if that suppose to be a RPG then its the most boring and depressing game I've ever played.

But what if it's true!

Then I'm gonna throw myself a party but until then I consider it as n.o.n.s.e.n.s.e, as a RPG fan with PS support I have  already been disappointed enough on that area.

Good to see someone else likes FFX-2.

OT, funny enough, I listed this game as a reason I'd want a 360 on another recent thread. Looks like LO is my only reason now.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I trust Duckroll.